[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Christmas Greetings

Christmas Greetings

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Christmas Greetings

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:39 pm

For the people in our BaptistLife family, thank you for being my friends, encouragers, sometimes my debate partners, and, above all else, being practitioners and shared followers of Jesus. You make me proud to call you friends, even when we may not see eye-to-eye. May the Christ of Christmas rule in your hearts in this season.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Greetings

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:06 pm

Same to you Dave. Wish we were all closer.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Rvaughn » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:06 pm

Merry Christmas, Dave.
Rvaughn

Postby Haruo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:01 pm

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Sorry to hear about Oklahoma, David Flick.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Merry Christmas to you, Dave and to everyone else here. God's blessings to you all.
Sandy

Dave is one of the good ones

Postby Stephen Fox » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:57 pm

I share Dave sentiments though he is likely purer in heart than most of us.

To William i share there is a BBQ place in New Hope Alabama that appears respectable not far from KeithE if I have my bearings and if for any unlikely reason he travels this way I'm game if I can get vehicular in the New Year.

To Haruo love the periodic nuances on the Sacred Harp.

And Best to the rest.....Sandy recent good analysis in Politics re the relative influence of Mohler in the fundamentalist world re Trump
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Postby Neil Heath » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:19 pm

Haven't been on much during the holidays, if at all, so here's a belated wish for a joyous season and a really great New Year to all. Thanks for the thoughtful posts that keep me in touch with some of the best thinking out there. I read regularly, though I post rarely. And I value the friendships we share. All the best in 2020!
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum