[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Deletions

Deletions

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Deletions

Postby Joseph Patrick » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:06 am

From Gerry Milligan ... Who is the coward that deletes posts anonymously?
When Bill Clinton lied, no one died...
Joseph Patrick

Re: Deletions

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:23 am

Here or on the FAcebook version of BL?
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 am

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Your racist rants should go somewhere else, Gerry. This place is just about dead because of junk like yours.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Two or three nutcases can ruin stuff for people who might want a sensible discussion and congenial disagreement. Dave can manage that. I’m not optimistic that you can.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Not to try and trigger anyone but I cast two votes for divided gummit this morning.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Joseph Patrick

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:26 pm

William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:52 am

Nice example by Keith of what I “want.” Typical of the wizened old graphologist to not only be data-driven but omniscient. I’d quickly admit that Keith’s material is often interesting and occasionally yields an interesting discussion. Contrast that to the drive-by, hobby horse, galvanized crank stuff of the double-named latecomer.

Never mind all this but it is amusing to see an occasional pulse in this dead forum.

I congratulate, again, my dem friends on their victory in the presidential election. And here’s to a 2021 of divided gummit...I did my part and we’ll see where it goes.

Certainly hope all of you are having a great Christmas season.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:06 am

Fro Gerry Milligan ... Again the COWARDLY deleter strikes. Just remember, "Power Corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". What is he afraid of?
Joseph Patrick

Postby KeithE » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:08 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:04 pm

From Gerry Milligan ... Winston Fox wrote: "If you go to Google as I instructed you, You will see that Biden made the disavowal statement several months back when it was the most expedient thing to do."

My response: Gerry Milligan
I replied to Winston Fox You said, " If you go to Google as I instructed you," but your instructions were woefully incomplete as they did not direct me to the specific post. But, I hope that you have a happy new year.

Winston Fox responded: Winston Fox "NWOR. (Not worthy of reply")

This will be my final entry in BaptistLife.com because of the cowardly deletions of comments: plus Winston Fox It seems that you have taken a page from Thornton's playbook, i. e. not answering a valid question to something you have posted. Is that what you republicans do? You do not need to answer because I am becoming bored with both of your immaturity. I hope 2021 brings you pleasant memories.
Joseph Patrick

Postby William Thornton » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:26 am

And a happy new year to you Gerry.

Seems you’ve found one of the old BL nutcases. WF was banned years ago on this site. Suppose you ran into him on the Facebook site. Your bad luck.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

I’m ambivalent about BL but do have genuine affection for the several long timers. I don’t much care what Gerry talks about here unless he puts my name in a lot of junk posts.

I’ve made reasonable requests but this may be a Winston or Prentice situation. Take a hint.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Well I see that you have deleted another one of Gerry’s post where he answered my question about substance of what was deleted. He answered it was about Georgia's voter suppression and presence of white supremacists in Georgia. Neither point is reasonably deniable (degree of which is of course discussable). What are you trying to be William? Guardian of of Georgia's reputation?

Read about Voter Supression in GA here: https://www.splcenter.org/our-issues/vo ... -rights-ga . Does not seem any worse than the other southern state (read menus in the above). The efforts of Stacy Abrams added 200,000 new voters for 2020 Presidential election
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/0 ... lue-434985.
So that has improved.

As far as white surpemacist groups the best I found was for “hate groups”. Hate Map: https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map. Georgia is bad but not as bad per capita as TN, VA, AR or MN.

Are you going delete this?
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:22 am

Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:13 pm

Joseph Patrick

Postby William Thornton » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:45 pm

So, you disappear and all is well. Enjoy the present admin and congress. Should make you a happy guy. Bye, and I wish you well.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:42 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:34 pm

He said he was leaving. That satisfies him. Satisfies me.

Death to these forums are the internal complaints done publicly. You get your feelings hurt and pout, whine, and complain for 20 years, literally. No one wants to hear it.

I had thought that the a few old timers here might work. Trumps gone. Dems are in. Nope, doesn’t look like it.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 am

Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues