[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Congratulations to my longsuffering Dem friends

Congratulations to my longsuffering Dem friends

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Congratulations to my longsuffering Dem friends

Postby William Thornton » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Only four years? Seems like so much longer. Looks like Jawga will be the center of the political universe for a couple of months.

I’m excited...that the McRib will be back Dec 2nd. That should smooth things out.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations to my longsuffering Dem friends

Postby Joseph Patrick » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:54 pm

When Bill Clinton lied, no one died...
Joseph Patrick

Postby William Thornton » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:47 am

Abrams does the hypocrite role well so she will be front and center in the runoff races. She didn’t accept her narrow defeat. Condemns Trump for doing the same. Total hypocrite partisan.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:58 pm

Thanks for the congrats. It has been a long four years. I am sure there will be another GOP President down the road. I pray next time they choose an actual Republican. No more Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump's please, We don't need politicians who don't support the party but want to benefit from the party all the same.

I do have to say that GW Bush looks so so much better than he did to me in previous years. I was pretty hard on him at the time. Now, while I'd not still agree with many of his policies, he sure seems to be a nice guy (particularly in comparison!).
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:19 pm

When Bill Clinton lied, no one died...
Joseph Patrick

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues