[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - A New Record

A New Record

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

A New Record

Postby Joseph Patrick » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:32 am

From Gerry Milligan,,, The United States was subjected to more LIES, false accusations, and false claims about the COVID-19, medical quackery, and erroneous speculations concerning the challengers for the draft dodgers position than at any time in our history. How people (even evangelicals) can swallow his swill is beyond me.
When Bill Clinton lied, no one died...
Joseph Patrick

Re: A New Record

Postby William Thornton » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:13 am

Nonetheless, it looks like dems are doing a pretty good job on their re-elect Trump campaign what with the impotent Biden in the basement and anarchy encouraged and unchecked. A steady stream of clips of angry, masked anarchists assaulting Innocent old folks with dem officials silent or helpless. I’m kinda partial to old folks. Wouldn’t have wanted my mother treated like that, or anyone for that matter. Uncivilized.

Memo to my lib friends: MSM can’t control or suppress the narrative anymore. “Burn it down” isn’t a winning strategy. But I have no idea what might happen in the next two months and how such things will affect the election.

COVID-19? Everyone is weary. I rarely encounter unmasked person in major stores. I sense that most people are resigned to being careful but slogging on until a vaccine. Went to outdoor church yesterday. First time to attend an actual, physical assembly since March 15th. May try the indoor church if the crowd isn’t too large.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues