[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Ralph Reed wants $26 from me plus change

Ralph Reed wants $26 from me plus change

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Ralph Reed wants $26 from me plus change

Postby Haruo » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:50 pm

A few days ago I got a carefully crafted plea for money from Trump via Ralph Reed. Today I scanned the whole thing so I could discuss it with others. .
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Re: Ralph Reed wants $26 from me plus change

Postby Dave Roberts » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:34 am

I am certain that you made Ralph happy. :)
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:14 am

After reading through your pics, I seldom see a document where reality has been so spun and twisted. But it is Ralph Reed after all. I'd say I'm disappointed I didn't get one myself. But they probably have me on the list of liberals routing for a "coup."
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Rvaughn » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:18 pm

Leland, is this the first time you received a request for a political donation in the form of a survey? Just wondering, I have received such fairly often.
Rvaughn

Postby Haruo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:11 am

No, not the first, but I don't recall one from a rightwing religious outfit on behalf of a candidate before. I got one a couple months ago from the SPLC, and I've got them from candidates and political parties.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:01 am

What you could do with $26: Get a couple of cups of Starbucks; two meals of the smallest burg,fries, and drink at Five Guys (this is what I ordered the other day, came to $14, I walked out); Support three kids overseas with trinkets and pay part of F. Graham’s seven mil salary; get a ton of inauthentic Mexican food at Taco Bell (where calories are cheap); make an opportunity cost decision to spend that on what best benefits you and the Missus.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues