[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Kamala is kaput but Bloomberg has billions

Kamala is kaput but Bloomberg has billions

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Kamala is kaput but Bloomberg has billions

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:01 pm

Consider yours truly to have had clear vision about Kamala Harris who dropped out. I saw a nothingburger, visionless, dud from the start. Taken down by Tulsi and her own lack of skill. Obama was riveting. Harris boring. If there was a central focus to her candidacy it was never communicated.

Harris was better than Beto, though, an empty, open collar shirt whose greatest asset was that he looked little like JFK.

Bloomberg has actually achieved something in life. Biden hasn’t. Bloomberg has money. Could win with it.

Bernie’s an afterthought at their stage. When’s the last time he has a headline? Warmed ver 2016 won’t get it.

Mayor Pete will fan on the African-American vote. It’s the gay thing.

Warren lies every time she says the rich will pay for her Medicare for all plan and the middle class won’t. Wish someone kept a lie counter on her.

Klobuchar is an overachiever thus far.

Iowa is just around the corner.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Re: Kamala is kaput but Bloomberg has billions

Postby Sandy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Kamala made a good case to be the next President's attorney general. She had problems keeping up with the money raising requirements to stay in the debates.

Bloomberg, Steyer and Buffet have all committed a billion each to the DNC's congressional election campaign fund. Well, they've got it and then some. Thanks to Citizens United. I'd be fine with Bloomberg, who is a bit to the left of most of the remaining Democrats in the race, including Biden. Maybe not Bernie.

Bernie is the small donor fundraiser of the group, getting more that way than all of the rest combined, and about double what has been given to the orange headed buffoon. Money does make a difference, and Bernie doesn't waste too much of his on campaign ads. His problem is that several other Democrats are echoing his themes. He's also the rally attendance king, even over the buffoon. The pictures of Bernie's rallies are real, as opposed the buffoon supporters tweeting out the picture of Toronto's arena.

It's Biden's to win. But this one may go to the convention floor.
Sandy

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 pm

My own personal top favorites are Warren and Mayor Pete. I'll vote for any of them if they are the last person left standing. I won't be happy if I end up voting for Bernie or Biden. I really don't want to vote for anyone who is pushing 80. But Biden is a gaffe machine and Bernie appears frailer to me all the time.

Right now, without some change to circumstances, I'm caucusing for Senator Warren. For me Mayor Pete is a bit too inexperienced this time around for me to want him as my main candidate. But he is doing quite well in Iowa. He has a lot of time to run for President. And I've become quite aware how bad it is can be to have someone in White House with no federal government experience.
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:07 pm

Sandy

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues