[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Department of Justice or Personal Defense of the President?

Department of Justice or Personal Defense of the President?

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Department of Justice or Personal Defense of the President?

Postby Sandy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:25 am

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat ... 1798853593

This is disturbing. It's Rachel Maddow so you can be sure the facts are straight.

I'm pretty confident that the voters will make their will known by getting rid of Trump through the ballot box, including the Electoral College this time around. Obviously, he senses that as evidenced by his increased shrillness and the way he is setting things up. I'm less confident that Congress will do its job and that the senate will vote to boot him if the house impeaches him, in spite of the fact that the evidence is so completely convicting. Clearly, he has twisted the purpose of the Justice Department to use as a weapon against the possibility of getting tossed, and maybe even to help with his campaign which would be yet another impeachable offense. I can't imagine, as partisan as he was, that Dick Sessions would ever have gone along with the level of corruption that Barr seems to be willing to play with. I'd expect, after the Democrats win the White House, that both he and Giuliani will be indicted, but I'd also bet, given Barr's demeanor in particular, he expects to do the dirty work and then get pardoned.
Sandy

Re: Department of Justice or Personal Defense of the Preside

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:50 pm

It's Rachel maddow so you can be sure....
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Sandy

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Hey, bro, I'm agreeing with you. If it's RM you can be sure. I'd just complete the sentence differently.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:31 pm

I had dinner with Elliot Richardson one time, back in the day.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:43 pm

William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:31 am

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo