John Pierce on NBC

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

John Pierce on NBC

Postby Bruce Gourley » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm

John Pierce on the planned NBC meeting in 2011
Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Re: John Pierce on NBC

Postby Jim » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Bruce Gourley wrote:John Pierce on the planned NBC meeting in 2011

Perhaps you will furnish a list of all the TANGIBLE results from the last meeting, other than the fact that Hillary lost the election and that Al Gore turned out to be a colossal phony.
Jim

Postby Neil Heath » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm

The topic title fooled me. I was expecting to learn when JP was going to be on the local news. :)
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Neil Heath wrote:The topic title fooled me. I was expecting to learn when JP was going to be on the local news. :)

Ditto that, Neil... :lol:
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am

Jim wrote:
Bruce Gourley wrote:John Pierce on the planned NBC meeting in 2011

Perhaps you will furnish a list of all the TANGIBLE results from the last meeting, other than the fact that Hillary lost the election and that Al Gore turned out to be a colossal phony.

ED; Yep Jim, Hillary lost but then she had nothing to do with the New Baptist Covenant celebration and she is not a Baptist.
BTW, from some of what you have posted here, you do not seem enthused about the fellow who she lost to.

I agree with you that it was a mistake to allow Gore to stage a paid auxiliary event in conjunction with the NBC celebration. I said so on these boards prior to the event. I also reported after the event that a large percentage of the folk who did attend the Gore event did not register for the NBC program and did not attend any thing other than his speech and the film.
Ed Pettibone

Return to New Baptist Covenant