NBC 2011 - Anyone hearing anything?

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

NBC 2011 - Anyone hearing anything?

Postby jeremy_shoulta » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 pm

We are approaching the 2 year anniversary of the 1st gathering. Just wondering if anyone has heard any dates or details about the 2011 meeting?
jeremy_shoulta

Re: NBC 2011 - Anyone hearing anything?

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Ed: Not much in details but it is scheduled for Vally Forge, PA, in October. Had the days but misplaced the note. ABC-USA's General Secretary Roy Medley is responsible for convening this Gathering.
Ed Pettibone

Postby Chris » Thu May 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Ed Pettibone wrote:Ed: Not much in details but it is scheduled for Vally Forge, PA, in October. Had the days but misplaced the note. ABC-USA's General Secretary Roy Medley is responsible for convening this Gathering.

So...it's October 2011 in Valley Forge. What's the hotel situation like there? I'm guessing I would have to get a room really early to make sure I don't have to drive far to the meetings.
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Ed Pettibone » Fri May 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Chris wrote:
Ed Pettibone wrote:Ed: Not much in details but it is scheduled for Vally Forge, PA, in October. Had the days but misplaced the note. ABC-USA's General Secretary Roy Medley is responsible for convening this Gathering.

So...it's October 2011 in Valley Forge. What's the hotel situation like there? I'm guessing I would have to get a room really early to make sure I don't have to drive far to the meetings.

Ed: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I have to back up and start over.

I was not reading jeremy_shoulta's question rightly. Sorry!!!! And it is there in BOLD. Jeremy was asking about 2011, presumably another National meeting of which I have heard nothing. The 2010 event being planned for Vally Forge in October is the Northeast/Central Atlantic Coastal, New Baptist Covenant regional follow up, to the initial event in Atlanta.

Chris how about you calling some one in Virgina CBF to see what you can find out about this years gathering. I think VA counts as Central Atlantic Coastal.
Ed Pettibone

Return to New Baptist Covenant