Next NBC Event being planned

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Next NBC Event being planned

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:14 am

Ed: Lifted from on Line Baptists Today Blogs by Tony Cartledge: Leaders and planners of the New Baptist Covenant celebration held Jan. 31-Feb. 2 recently announced that another large event will be held in 2011, "in the historic Baptist pattern of triennial meetings."
Ed Pettibone

Re: Next NBC Event being planned

Postby David Flick » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 am

Ed Pettibone wrote:Ed: Lifted from on Line Baptists Today Blogs by Tony Cartledge: Leaders and planners of the New Baptist Covenant celebration held Jan. 31-Feb. 2 recently announced that another large event will be held in 2011, "in the historic Baptist pattern of triennial meetings."

I'm praying that my ship comes in so I can go to the next NBC celebtation. If not, I'm going to borrow the money from the bank (or rob one) and go. I'm definitely not going to miss the next one. (that is unless I'm already in heaven...) :wink:
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 pm

David Flick wrote:
Ed Pettibone wrote:Ed: Lifted from on Line Baptists Today Blogs by Tony Cartledge: Leaders and planners of the New Baptist Covenant celebration held Jan. 31-Feb. 2 recently announced that another large event will be held in 2011, "in the historic Baptist pattern of triennial meetings."

I'm praying that my ship comes in so I can go to the next NBC celebtation. If not, I'm going to borrow the money from the bank (or rob one) and go. I'm definitely not going to miss the next one. (that is unless I'm already in heaven...) :wink:

Ed: 2011 is an ABC-USA biennial year, perhaps the two events will be tied together.
In any event I hope the next one is not as heavily weighted to the south as was the first.
In fact I would like to see more Canadian and Mexican participation, given this is billed as a North American Baptist undertaking.
Ed Pettibone

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:00 pm

David Flick wrote:I'm definitely not going to miss the next one. (that is unless I'm already in heaven...) :wink:

I have it on good authority that they get "the stream" there.
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Return to New Baptist Covenant