[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Governor Northum of Virginia

Governor Northum of Virginia

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Governor Northum of Virginia

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:40 pm

I would love to see what the leadership of the NBCovenant is thinking. I'm disenchanted with the Democratic party establishment for letting what looks to be an anti abortion hit job, the political movement chocked full of "mendacity" while they call on Jesus, blindside a blundering but otherwise decent fellow and his whole career that leaned in the right direction evaporate in a twenty four hour newscycle.

Jill Lepore in her Chapter Battle Lines, in her recent history of America, These Truths, frames this mess beautifully; but nobody is talking to her at the moment.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: Governor Northum of Virginia

Postby William Thornton » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Stephen, you keep this up and Molly Worthen might get jealous.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Molly and Dakota Birt

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:58 pm

One of Billy's sons has written a book I saw online a few days ago. See if you can get me a copy on the half. Hope you can bring him to the Mt Pleasant Cemetery on 124. I hope to make it sometime this year.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Return to New Baptist Covenant