[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Christmas Greetings

Christmas Greetings

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Christmas Greetings

Postby Dave Roberts » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:22 am

For all who still check this forum site, I offer the warmest Christmas greetings to you and your family in this season. May God bring you again to the stable, and then may God send you away with the commitment to be more like the Christ born in that cattle stall.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Greetings

Postby William Thornton » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:27 am

I join you in that wish, Dave.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 am

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:34 pm

I do still think to check every once in a while. Merry Christmas and God's blessings on all!
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:45 pm

likewise, I visit now and then. I wish you all a meaningful, joyful, holiday season as we celebrate "God with us" in a new and personal way.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:39 pm

And here I am showing up eventually. Today is the Armenian Orthodox Nativity, so Merry Christmas to you all on that account (and a happy New Year, which began six days ago for them).
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)