[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Steven Fox is Alive

Steven Fox is Alive

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Steven Fox is Alive

Postby bobfrgsn » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm

I came to B'ham for the conference and had a great time. It was truly good and refreshing... Jimmy Carter was outstanding and wonder of wonders I actually met Steve Fox. He really did not seem to remember me and had little interest in meeting me and I had waited with a friend of his for 10 minutes to see him. But he was entirely to busy to chat. Oh, well. At least I laid eyes on him.
Bob Ferguson

my blogspot: http://bobferguson.blogspot.com/
Free and Faithful Baptist are welcome to comment ...
bobfrgsn

Location: Mandeville, Louisiana on the northshore of beautiful Lake Ponchatrain

Re: Steven Fox is Alive

Postby Haruo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:22 pm

:lol:

Good to see you're still in the land of the living, Bob.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Mark

Postby David Flick » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Wow, is Bob Ferguson a published author now??!! Then it is indeed hard to imagine why Fox wouldn't remember his name. ;-)
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:28 pm

I was watching TV last night and saw someone I think must surely be Fox's 1st cousin. Somebody take a look at this guy and tell me if he's one of . I see a resemblance... :wink:
. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

What Flick said

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm

was Unkind, and his video if from a lower realm of Oklahoma Humor.

Even so I wish him and Effie a Warm Valentine's Day. :thumb:
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

As Oklahoma Humor goes

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 pm

I have no doubt Flick and his kind will delight in knowing Stephen Fox recently interviewed Gorbachev:

http://www.opednews.com/author/author4578.html

Stephen Fox

Re: As Oklahoma Humor goes

Postby David Flick » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Its Stephen

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am

My name is misspelled in the title of this post. Could somebody fix it?

Stephen Fox

Postby Chris » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Astle snarky

Postby Stephen Fox » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:45 am

Chitophe, the last post on this steam was in 2009. Must a been a witless day fo you to bing it to the top

Stephen Fox

Return to New Baptist Covenant