[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - NorthWood Church, Keller, TX

NorthWood Church, Keller, TX

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

NorthWood Church, Keller, TX

Postby Haruo » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:52 am

In looking through the list of initial signatories on the recent as far as I could see Baptist faith was represented only by the Alliance, ABCUSA, and the Progressive NBC. I didn't notice a CBF signer, nor SBC. But I did notice that there was what appeared to be one and only one signature by the Senior Pastor of a local church. That being of NorthWood Church in Keller, Texas. Looking at NorthWood's website, I see nothing about denominational affiliation, though obviously they have set themselves up as the Vatican of a whole new one. But I was wondering whether, beneath it all, they are basically Baptists or what. Any of you Tejanos care to hazard a guess?
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Re: NorthWood Church, Keller, TX

Postby Gary » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:36 pm

If the link resolves correctly, you can see that the Baptist General Convention of Texas thinks they are affiliated with them.

http://www.bgct.org/texasbaptists/Page. ... &srcid=178

The do not appear in the list of affiliated churches with the SBTC.

Gary
Gary

Postby Tim Dahl » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:23 pm

I was listening to one of his sermons, online...and he mentioned being Southern Baptist.

Also, they've helped to start churches (one that met in our church for a while), that received funding from Tarrant Baptist Association, and the BGCT.

As far as I can tell, they are a BGCT/SBC church.

Tim
Tim L. Dahl
Using my full name since the warning of Banishment... ;)
Tim Dahl

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Mark

Postby Tim Dahl » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:29 am

Tim L. Dahl
Using my full name since the warning of Banishment... ;)
Tim Dahl

Postby Neil Heath » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:28 pm

As my own son grew up, my wife told me to call my mother and apologize in general, because she was sure I had been just like Adam.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum