[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - The Real Hoax

The Real Hoax

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

The Real Hoax

Postby Joseph Patrick » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:34 pm

From Gerry Milligan, While I am not a prophet nor the son of a prophet, I would suggest the biggest hoax will be the release of the redacted Muller report and all of president bone spur and his toady, the attorney general's gyrations in presenting it. (Spelled spin). What do you think?
Joseph Patrick

Re: The Real Hoax

Postby Haruo » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:57 pm

My recollection is that Barr clearly and specifically stated a few weeks ago that the Mueller report does *not* exonerate Trump. And that before he had even been briefed on it, Trump crowed the opposite. I'm not a prophet, either, and I'm going to hold off for a year or so, I think, before I prognosticate on the report's effects.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:52 pm

From Gerry Milligan...I learned a saying in Romania, "He could teach tricks to the devil." And given how the bone spurred president's toady, AG barr has already released the Muller report to the White house before anyone else gets to see it. So much for integrity.
Joseph Patrick

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:15 am

I heard last night that Barr had to have oxygen at DOJ. He had breathed too much Sharpie fumes. :)
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues