[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Good-Bye Villa

Good-Bye Villa

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Good-Bye Villa

Postby Jon Estes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 am

We now know we will not be returning to the villa.

Please be in prayer as the CDA is offering to open other event spaces (hotels) and we need to work through that process. Lots to do with Thanksgiving and Christmas in front of us.
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Re: Good-Bye Villa

Postby Sandy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:03 pm

DIdn't your church own that villa?
Sandy

Postby Jon Estes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:56 pm

Jon Estes

Postby Dave Roberts » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:38 am

Praying for you and your congregation in this time of transition.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:53 am

I am sorry you have to move out! Blessings in the transition.
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Sandy

Postby Haruo » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Jon Estes » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:46 am

Jon Estes

Postby Joseph Patrick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm

From Gerry Milligan...Jon, I spoke with a man who just came from Dubai and he filled me in as to the problems which arose from the blatant actions of some leaders in evangelical circles. I learned in the Emirates that most things are seen and by tweaking noses does no one any good. I will continue to keep EBC,I in my prayers. I remember being in the living room (which served as the "sanctuary") of the dentist who allowed the church to meet in his home. Keep up the work of God.
When Bill Clinton lied, no one died...
Joseph Patrick

Postby Jon Estes » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:03 am

Here are some pictures I took this morning of the villa we left in February and have been [hoping to return to. Our offices are still here (but packing next week to get out).

image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (35.65 KiB) Viewed 2811 times

image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (31.07 KiB) Viewed 2811 times

image1 (1).jpeg
image1 (1).jpeg (37.08 KiB) Viewed 2811 times

image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (35.65 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
Attachments
office.jpeg
office.jpeg (40.8 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
image1 (2).jpeg
image1 (2).jpeg (29.4 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
Jon Estes

Postby Neil Heath » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:21 am

Jon, I'm sorry for the hassle this is causing your congregation. I hope you find a place better than the one you lost, so your church family can continue to be a light in your corner of the world.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum