Ed... Did you know...

A forum for Cooperative Baptist Fellowship-related discussions.

Moderator: Neil Heath

Ed... Did you know...

Postby Jon Estes » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:41 am

I have a dear friend who became one of the CBF missionaries in Hell's Kitchen. I was wondering if you ever had the opportunity to meet him?

His name is Ronnie Adams.
Jon Estes

Re: Ed... Did you know...

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:03 pm

I have met him briefly and was impressed by his dedication and concern.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:31 am

Dave Roberts wrote:I have met him briefly and was impressed by his dedication and concern.

He is a great guy. I never did get to visit him in NY. He is retired now and finally got married this past April.

He was my wife's youth Pastor in Dallas
Jon Estes

Postby JE Pettibone » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:40 am

Jon Estes wrote:I have a dear friend who became one of the CBF missionaries in Hell's Kitchen. I was wondering if you ever had the opportunity to meet him?

His name is Ronnie Adams.

Ed: Yes Jon, during our 14 years in upstate NY, Trudy and I encountered Ronnie at several CBF meetings of both BFNE (Baptist Fellowship of the Northeast) and National Assemblies. Several of those BFNE meetings where hosted by the Metropolitain Baptist Church where he served prior to his retirement about the same time we moved to Florida. Ronnie attended many BFNE activities other than those at Metro, especially the annual meetings held at the Walker Center near Boston.
JE Pettibone

Return to CBF Missions and Ministry Forum