[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Southern Baptist Alt Right Spiritual Malpractice

Southern Baptist Alt Right Spiritual Malpractice

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Southern Baptist Alt Right Spiritual Malpractice

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:19 am

"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Race and SEC Football

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:31 am

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2016 ... ry_do.html

Have Commissioner Sankey address this fall's NBC Convocation. Now that would go along way toward making inroads in this conversation.

Or have him on panel with Condi Rice and the Abyssinian panel on Incarceration.

Advance the Ball as it were.

See my open letter to Sankey at www.foxofbama.blogspot.com

Stephen Fox

Re: Southern Baptist Alt Right Spiritual Malpractice

Postby William Thornton » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:48 pm

My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

"Crap"?

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Dr. Thornton would be interested to see if your corresponding friend Dwight McKissic agrees with you. He may, I don't know.

I just found out today Furman and Vandy Coach Bobby Johnson, a Clemson grad of the 60s about the time Marion Aldridge was there best I can figger, is now a member of the august body with Condi Rice and Archie Manning on the Natty Selection committee.

I have done my best bring the Abyssinian panel and my open letter to their attention; and that includes Paul Finebaum with whom I was on air last Thursday, and Commissioner Sankey himself.

I hope you if not by now will read my open letter blog to Greg Sankey too.

I have something on tap for you in October I may notify you later. You could make it an hours drive if interested. Will be unforgettable, I promise, A sweet Civil Time in Jesus.

Stephen Fox

Re: "Crap"?

Postby William Thornton » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:55 pm

William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Is one of them the lady whose cows kicked the bucket and burned Chicago down? The bucket with the lantern in it, that is.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Molly McGuire

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Is she the one that kicked the bucket and started the Chicago Fire?

I couldn't place her till Haruo's hint/clue

Molly Ringwald fell from grace for a while with whats his face on X Files but I think they are redeemed now.

Molly Worthen never falters.

Stephen Fox

Postby William Thornton » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Try West Virginia not Chicago.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Alabama Revival for Thornton

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Dr Thornton:

Email me serious. May have a revival gig for you. Expository preaching, no politics five miles west of Collinsville. Good conservative folks, your kinda people one of the mainstays an Auburn grad who married a Gideon and finished High School In Jackson County Ga, Commerce Etc and knows the church where Billy Birt is buried.

smfoxbama@hotmail.com

They average 240 in VBS every summer and one mainstay shares a great grandfather with FBC Athens emeritus pastor Jon Appleton. Her nephew now is at Auburn on the Backup QB roster after taking a pass on Yale. She has an Uncle in Gainesville and another nephew in Clarkesville.

Stephen Fox

Re: Alabama Revival for Thornton

Postby William Thornton » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm

William Thornton
Site Admin

Revival?

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Does this mean you are not interested in a Revival in NE Bama or does it mean I shoulda checked my email first?

Meanwhile, this may have something to do with it.

Well I had a link but will try it again soon, from the Atlantic, an obverse on American Exceptionalism with a closing flurry of Billy Graham, Oprah, PT Barnum and Ronald Reagan; or as was said at the End of Train Dreams: "And that Time was gone forever"

In time I will pursue the Jackson County lead.

Rough Country has a good story about the murder of a downtown Houston Texas Businessman in 1870 something when the population was 18,000 about the size of Gadsden, Alabama.

Stephen Fox

And Silence on Treason and Lee Atwater

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Stephen Fox

SBC Resolutions and Marginals

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:18 pm