[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Pathological Liar

Pathological Liar

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Re: Pathological Liar

Postby William Thornton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Btw, I heard on RW news last night that both rice and nunes are "known liars."
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Rice rep is shot. You can call it unfair if you like.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Rice is old news, irrelevant, past, done, and as it turned out in the investigation, she did exactly what the CIA told her to do. It's like all the tweets, everytime something like this comes up, when stuff like this gets brought up, it is a sign that the other side has nothing to say.
Sandy

Postby Jim » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Jim

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:38 pm

I read carefully the definitive, day-by-day log of the events by David Brooks.

See my review at .

Susan Rice was just doing her job as she was in this case.
Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:07 pm

Sad. She's a hack. If she were a bush appointee she'd be our hack.

Neither of us has any idea where this will go.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Jim

Postby Sandy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

This is the typical pattern of the orange haired buffoon. As the pressure increases on his administration over the "Russian thing," every time there is a new revelation that draws closer to his campaign's involvement, he comes out with some kind of subterfuge, or counter statement. Susan Rice was already backed up by the FBI's statement. What this really boils down to is desperation on the part of the buffoon's administration. But don't stop. It's fun to watch conservatives get their panties in a wad over Susan Rice, who has more integrity in her little fingernail than the orange haired buffoon in the White House could come up with in a lifetime. He's going to lose any tweeting spitting war over whose the biggest liar. This is just a distraction from the growing mountain of evidence connecting the buffoon's campaign to the Russian interference in the election, as is everything of this nature. It's what they do. They're just grasping at straws, naming people who had a negative image from the previous administration.

Here's another reason for the squealing, and fantasyland tweets from the buffoon's administration.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 100028954/
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Jon Estes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 am

Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Postby Jim » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:28 am

Jim

Postby Sandy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:39 am

Sandy

Postby KeithE » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:03 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:17 pm

The most amazing thing about the Susan Affair is the sheer stupidity of a sitting president and NSA Director in attempting to use their own White House for clearly illegal purposes and expect that the whole surveilling, unmasking, leaking mess will not be exposed sooner than later, only months after the end of the term. All it takes to be done-in is for one disgruntled insider to wreak revenge or for some bright outfit like WikiLeaks or any foreign intel agency to blow the whole scheme. It’s also as amazing as claiming the Russians somehow convinced American voters before casting their ballots to ask themselves WWPD, What Would Putin Do.
Jim

Postby KeithE » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:57 pm

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:36 am

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:38 am

K: And your imagination has been overtaken by your hatred of all things Democratic.

Perfectly reasonable judgment BUT only if you have the DATA to back up that statement, preferably with the appropriate charts, graphs, and the proper pronouncements of the 97% of scientists who would agree with you. I’m sure you would agree that your statement, while possibly true, is far too arrogant to stand alone, notwithstanding your often admitting to a superior knowledge of most things. I will be happy to supply you with sources such as schoolteachers, railroad officials, ministers, college professors (though most are dead by now, unfortunately), petty officers, and book publishers, who will be knowledgeable about the kinds and intensities of my imagination. These same entities can be consulted with respect to the kinds and degrees of hatred I possess. For instance, when a small boy I once killed a chicken so my mom could fry it but refused to kill a rat caught in a trap in the basement. You can acquire more statistics from fellow sailors (mostly dead, though) and from various “Wet” organizations that I successfully fought tooth-and-nail in the interests of keeping my town dry, so intense was/is my hatred of alcoholic beverages, which I have never tasted in 87 years. I admit to hating to go to school when I was young (and thusly skipped the 11th grade) but I did not hate teachers, no matter how disgusted with me they were. There are many sources for help in describing Democratic so you will have no problem with that. The subject should be worth hundreds of pages, like the ACA nobody ever understood until it was passed. Someone with your self-admitted technical skills should have no trouble in determining the speed connected with “overtaking,” though dealing with abstractions such as imagination and hatred in the matter of one overtaking the other might require a bit more work. You will be successful, however, with your background, though I suggest consultations with philosophers, for instance, and psychologists. Looking forward to your well-developed DATA on this matter!
Jim

Postby KeithE » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:15 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:26 am

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Sandy

Postby Jim » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:37 pm

S: Of course, here on this board, with at least a couple of individuals who happen to live in the south and are men, nothing the Obama administration ever did could be good because he was black.

So insightful and informative! The only people who can find anything good by the Big-O are white women living in the North. Amazing! Have you considered a professorship at Harvard?
Jim

Postby Sandy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 pm

:lol:

Nothing of substance to say, I see.
Sandy

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues