[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Strong words from Anthea Butler

Strong words from Anthea Butler

Does the New Baptist Covenant represent the dawning of a new day of unity in Baptist life? Discuss the ongoing Covenant meetings here.

Moderator: Bruce Gourley

Strong words from Anthea Butler

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:40 pm

I'm not endorsing; I'm just saying it crossed my radar and it's strong and troubling for us all

I hope Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney see this, and Paul Finebaum and the ESPN and SEC network cause if she's right and Trey Gowdy and Donald Trump "win" the day then........

http://religiondispatches.org/the-fire-this-time/
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: Strong words from Anthea Butler

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Ed Pettibone

Re: Strong words from Anthea Butler

Postby Mrs Haruo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:47 pm

I think it reflects the true feelings of someone who has been fighting a good fight since before I was born, and is deeply tired of what I have seen what I THOUGHT were victories on the verge if not now already trampled in the mud. :(
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Return to New Baptist Covenant