[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Shameless climate McCarthyism

Shameless climate McCarthyism

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Shameless climate McCarthyism

Postby William Thornton » Thu May 15, 2014 5:08 am

OK, filter out the incendiary headline and keep the rest. In the world of vocational GW True Believers there is a price for heresy.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Re: Shameless climate McCarthyism

Postby Sandy » Thu May 15, 2014 6:49 am

Tabloid fantasy.
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Thu May 15, 2014 6:50 am

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu May 15, 2014 8:21 am

Ed; And Keith by what logic do you dispute the validity of meteorology as a science?

me·te·o·rol·o·gy
noun \ˌmē-tē-ə-ˈrä-lə-jē\

: a science that deals with the atmosphere and with weather
Full Definition of METEOROLOGY
: a science that deals with the atmosphere and its phenomena and especially with weather and weather forecasting
: the atmospheric phenomena and weather of a region
— me·te·o·ro·log·ic or me·te·o·ro·log·i·cal adjective
— me·te·o·ro·log·i·cal·ly adverb
— me·te·o·rol·o·gist
Ed Pettibone

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu May 15, 2014 9:15 am

Meteorology is much more about the present and immediate future than it is about the long-term climate trends. Meteorological observations supply data to the study of the climate, but the study of weather and the study of climate are not the same.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Thu May 15, 2014 9:37 am

William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu May 15, 2014 9:55 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu May 15, 2014 10:09 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu May 15, 2014 10:10 am

Breitbart as the source, need I say more? How about shameless right wing spin?
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu May 15, 2014 10:52 am

I have said nothing about Bengtsson, only about the suspect nature of the source. This is the stuff of Rush Limbaugh and the Drudge Report. You know what they are going to say facts or no facts about almost anything.
Tim Bonney

Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 am

Informed by Data.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 am

Tim Bonney

Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu May 15, 2014 11:21 am

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby William Thornton » Thu May 15, 2014 1:17 pm

William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 am

. . . .
David Flick