[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Is this our Todd -- race baiting?

Is this our Todd -- race baiting?

The place to discuss politics and policy issues that are not directly related to matters of faith.

Moderator: Jon Estes

Is this our Todd -- race baiting?

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I found this story on line. Perhaps Todd would like to defend himself here, since he is one of our members.
http://www.newshounds.us/20120702_todd_ ... uiter_id=2
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Re: Is this our Todd -- race baiting?

Postby Haruo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm moving this to the Politics forum since it doesn't appear to have anything to do with being Baptist (Southern or otherwise). But I would invite Todd's response there.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 pm

The link I gave still works for me.
Jesus paid the price for me and everybody.
Chris

Postby Haruo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby Big Daddy Weaver » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

I interacted with Todd for a while on Twitter. We exchanged tweets during football season about RG3 and Baylor.

Long story short, Todd blocked me on Twitter after I challenged him politely on a couple of things.

I don't know how he is on Fox News. But on Twitter, he's about the most anti-Obama person there is. He's more anti-Obama than Mitt Romney (who I follow on Twitter as well!).

I'm sure many folks - if they disagree with Todd's politics - have a hard time reading his Tweets. He's snarky to the extreme.

That said, I follow many conservatives on Twitter and enjoy their postings, including their anti-Obama postings. Todd is in a league of his own.
My book:
My Baptists Today column:
My blog:
Big Daddy Weaver

Postby Tim Bonney » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:43 pm

I guess I missed someone. I don't remember a "Todd" being very active here.
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:46 pm

It's been awhile, and he was never very active, but he was occasionally posting at some point a few years ago. Will see if I can dig 'em up.

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:05 pm

He is actually a quadruple member of the board! He registered in 2004 as but never posted as such, then reregistered a month later as and posted 3 times in that guise. He posted 22 times as in October and November of 2006, and two more times as , once in 2007 and once in 2009. All four memberships appear to be active; seems like each time his email changes he reregisters instead of updating his User Control Panel... Todd, if you're reading this, go ahead and use one of your existing aliases rather than joining a fifth time. ;-) If you don't remember your password and/or no longer have any of those emails, send me email at lilandbr@scn.org and I'll be happy to update you to something current.

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 am

If Todd were a journalist who knew much about journalism, he would certainly know that World Net Daily, along with Newsmax, and a host of other internet media outlets don't put out facts. They are electronic tabloids.
Sandy

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Ed Pettibone

Return to Politics and Public Policy Issues