[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hello from Richmond Virginia

Hello from Richmond Virginia

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Hello from Richmond Virginia

Postby PhilipSiegle » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 am

Hi everyone. My name is Philip Siegle and I am new to baptistlife.com. I am a 24 year old male living in the greater Richmond area. I recently graduated from college and have been working with a law firm. In my spare time I love going to sporting events, reading, exercising, and just hanging out with friends. I attend a southern baptist church, and am looking forward to reading lots of posts from other people on this site.
PhilipSiegle

Re: Hello from Richmond Virginia

Postby Haruo » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Welcome, Philip.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Welcome, Philip. You'll find Baptists of varying stripes here, and some lively discussion from time to time on things you didn't even know were up for discussion. :)
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Dave Roberts » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Welcome, Philip, from 60 miles to your south. I hope you find the interchanges interesting and sometimes challenging. There is a smattering of different kinds of Baptists, and a few folks who once were but no longer are Baptists. There are a few real experts here, and a lot of us with many opinions. Welcome.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:09 am

Welcome, Philip. I look forward to your participation here. Feel free to start new discussion threads or comment on existing ones.
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)