[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Greetings -- introducing myself

Greetings -- introducing myself

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Greetings -- introducing myself

Postby HarryWatson » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Hello == this is just to introduce myself to those who don't know me..
Thanks for letting me in again -- I was member years ago but was kicked out for inactivity
I am Harry Watson, Pastor emeritus (retired) of New Salem Baptist Church in Monticello NY USA. I'm trying to sell the house I my wife Betty and I lived in for 30 years (she died two years ago) but it seems that nobody can get money from a bank. I just started spending three afternoons a week hooked up to a dialysis machine in the local dialysis center and am no longer doing anything in our church except play the piano on Sunday. And that's about all there is to know about me now. I'd love to hear from all my friends.
HarryWatson

Re: Greetings -- introducing myself

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Harry, I didn't that know you play the piano. :D How are they coming along with the main street in Monticello?
Ed Pettibone

Postby HarryWatson » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am

Broadway in Monticello is no longer a dirt road -- it is now blacktopped. The work on Broadway will continue until next Fall.
HarryWatson

Postby Mrs Haruo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Is Montecello anywhere near St Johnsville? I have a couple of cyber-friends that live there. I have never been in the state, only wandered around on a road map. My sister had a pen friend in Herkimer for awhile in grade school, but dropped her after she started writing about getting initiated into a sub-deb sorority as if it was the most wonderful thing that could happen in the whole wide world-- my sister was not into that stuff at ALL---and we had to look up in the encyclopaedia what a sub-deb sorority WAS. There was quite a cultural difference between small-town upstate NY and the suburbs of Seattle back then LOL. Having to hook up to a machine 3 times a week kinda ties you down, I get a lot of reading and embroidery done on the bus back and forth to treatments at the VA hospital for various bumps and grinds of an older, more worn out body. :roll:
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Ed Pettibone

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)