[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - W Randall Lolley has joined the board

W Randall Lolley has joined the board

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

W Randall Lolley has joined the board

Postby Stephen Fox » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 pm

I hope he will be posting soon; maybe start a topic, inaugurate a thread.

Lolley was a classmate of my Dead at SEBTS. Have some great family video of Stewart Newman telling Lolley and Dad a joke when Dad and my sister drove up Erwin, NC for homecoming of a church he pastorred when in seminary; footage filmed in early 90's.

Will tell you the joke in a post soon.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: W Randall Lolley has joined the board

Postby Haruo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Dr Lolley, if you see this, I second Stephen's motion that you start posting at your earliest convenience.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Lolley and Elizabeth Mangham Lott

Postby Stephen Fox » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm

www.abpnews.com has piece up "We Don't Have Time"; an ordained woman's response to Mohler's recent embarasment.

Would be super for bl.com and for the discussion itself if Lolley decided to respond here to that opinion piece.

Stephen Fox

Postby Haruo » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Actually it would be better if he responded to it in the general Baptist or Southern Baptist forum, Stephen. The Welcome Forum really is intended for welcoming and self-presentation, not for substantive topical discussions.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 am

Ed Pettibone

I agree with Both Ed and Haruo

Postby Stephen Fox » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:08 am

Everybody calm down; I made an error. When I said HERE, I meant Bl.com in General, not the Welcome Forum.

Lolley is on board. If he comments in the Welcome Forum Haruo can immediately move it to Faith and Practice with a brief explanation And I am Certain Dr. Lolley will be most satisfied, okay with Haruos discretion in any of the initial New Topics or comments he may make as he navigates Bl.com and learns his way around.

The important thing is would be grand if he chose to comment on a few topics, though I doubt he will comment as freqently as Ed, Haruo and Myself. :D :wink: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Stephen Fox

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

I have always had the highest respect for Dr. Lolley, so I am very happy to have him with us on BL.com. He's a fine scholar with a gracious spirit, so I hope he will both comment on existing threads and start new ones.
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)