[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Good Morning, and Hello!

Good Morning, and Hello!

Pull up a chair and introduce yourself. We're glad you're here.

Good Morning, and Hello!

Postby GraceSingh » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 am

look forward greatly to reading here, and learning a good deal!

i came to faith in Christ in 2008, after long years of searching, seeking, struggling, and coming up empty. was raised Lutheran, and basically assumed for years "i go to church, take communion, i'm not Catholic or Jewish, therefor i'm going to heaven". awful, i know.

left any association with Christianity as a teenager, wandered all over the place spiritually for a time, and was thankfully re-introduced to Christ by a Godly, kind, sincere Christian family from India. for the first time, i got to see what Christianity would look like if people "did" it, and their peace, love, prayer life, trust in God, and joy was God's way of leading me back to His Son, this time sincerely.

my husband and i attend a small, vibrant International Baptist Congregation in Ohio, and are both interested in local mission work. God bless you guys, and look forward to meeting more of you!
GraceSingh

Re: Good Morning, and Hello!

Postby Haruo » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:56 am

Good morning and hello to you, too. Glad to have you here, Grace.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby GraceSingh » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

thank you Sir, thankful to be here! :D
GraceSingh

Postby Dave Roberts » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:59 pm

We are glad you have found the forums.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby GraceSingh » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm

glad and grateful to be here, Sir. if you all have room for a mousey, pietist Baptist with Eastern Orthodox sympathies and a battered NKJV in her purse, i'd be glad to stay.

can sleep behind stove on clean towels as needed. :D
GraceSingh

Postby Dave Roberts » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 am

We welcome anyone except trolls who simply bait others to tell us their own opinions constantly.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Welcome aboard, Grace. You sound like a good addition to our group. I like your sense of humor. :)

Neil Heath
Moderator of CBF Forum
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Lamar Wadsworth » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Welcome, Grace. I look forward to your participation here. Feel free to comment on any existing threads or start new ones. You bring a unique perspective and set of experiences to the table, along with a gentle sense of humor--you have much to contribute here.
Lamar Wadsworth

Location: Rockmart GA (on a slippery slope, between Aragon and VanWert, 6 miles SW of Taylorsville)

Postby GraceSingh » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 am

Mr. Heath and Wadsworth, thank you for the kind welcomes! God bless you, and a happy weekend, too.
GraceSingh

Postby Tim Bonney » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Welcome Grace! They even let former Baptists who are now Methodists hang around here. :D
Tim Bonney

Postby GraceSingh » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 pm

GraceSingh

Return to Welcome Forum. (For Visitors and New Users)