[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Lance and Terry notified

Lance and Terry notified

Discuss current news and trends taking place in the Southern Baptist Convention.

Moderator: William Thornton

Lance and Terry notified

Postby Stephen Fox » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:32 am

Rick Lance, Gov Bentley's former pastor has been notified of this piece. His secretary mary Sue Bennett, if I understood her correctly, like Lance and Governor Bentley, were former members of FBC Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
She said she knows Robert well.
And Jennifer Rash Davis of the Alabama Baptist has been alerted to this piece.

I guess now we're just waitin for word to get to Albert Lee Smith's widow, Eunie, the Eagle Forum and the Tea Party and the rest is in the Hands of the Lord.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Parham's piece circulating in Alabama

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:04 pm

http://www.ethicsdaily.com/alabamas-whi ... -cms-18629

To date it has been brought to the attention of most folks within the Baptist community in the state. Lance and the staff of The alabama Baptist are well aware of it. I have requested Lance's secretary to bring it to the attention of Governor Bentley.

Stephen Fox

And NY Times has read the piece

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Campbell Roberston who had the front page story in NY Times on Monday; sources say he has read Parham's Oped. It has been brought to Bishop Willimon's attention as well, and Hugo Black's grandson Stephen; and Senator Shelby's D.C. office.

Stephen Fox

My comment on Bishop Willimon's blog

Postby Stephen Fox » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Stephen Fox

Letter in the Bham News

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 pm