[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Baylor's Roger Olson with a ? for SBC Voices' Miller

Baylor's Roger Olson with a ? for SBC Voices' Miller

Discuss current news and trends taking place in the Southern Baptist Convention.

Moderator: William Thornton

Baylor's Roger Olson with a ? for SBC Voices' Miller

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm

http://www.patheos.com/community/rogere ... mment-6329

Above was Olson's experience with the likes of Miller and the cabal that frequent his comment line at the Voices.

Somehow Aaron Weaver has managed to maintain his commenting rights there; so maybe there is an exception to the rule.

Still I think Olson has strong reproach for the likes of Miller whose history of Inerrancy in the SBC Takeover in my experience is highly suspect.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: Baylor's Roger Olson with a ? for SBC Voices' Miller

Postby Big Daddy Weaver » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Foxy,

Roger has done battle with John Piper. He's exhausted, I bet.

I prefer to be friendly with the SBC blogger fundys thesedays. Tim Rogers is a friend. I like Bart Barber and Peter Lumpkins too. And Russ Moore and his graduate workers have been a great help when I've requested their assistance on a couple of research issues.

Although I fault Miller for putting up with the evil that is Joe B.

I put your book in the mail on Monday afternoon - First Class US Postal Service. Look for it Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.
My book:
My Baptists Today column:
My blog:
Big Daddy Weaver

Return to SBC News and Trends