1st Vice President?

Discuss current news and trends taking place in the Southern Baptist Convention.

Moderator: William Thornton

1st Vice President?

Postby T. D. Webb » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:37 pm

William, who did you vote for. . .and why?

In His Grace and Peace,
T. D. Webb

"The first to plead his case seems right, until another comes and examines him." (Proverbs 18:17)
T. D. Webb

Re: 1st Vice President?

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:02 pm

I think one or more of these dummies was running: :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . .Image
Mark

Postby William Thornton » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:30 pm

I missed that vote, TD so that I could watch the last 30 minutes of the copa mundial, Brasil, Ronaldinho, Cafu, Kaka....
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby T. D. Webb » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:45 pm

William Thornton wrote:I missed that vote, TD so that I could watch the last 30 minutes of the copa mundial, Brasil, Ronaldinho, Cafu, Kaka....

Run that by one more time, William. . .and remember, English is my second language, though I have no other language to fall back on :roll: . . .

By the way, we need someone to reformat Mark's "dummy drawings" or this Okie is going to get carpal tunnel just navigating this forum :oops: .

In His Grace and Peace,
T. D. Webb

"The first to plead his case seems right, until another comes and examines him." (Proverbs 18:17)
T. D. Webb

Postby David Flick » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:26 pm

T. D. Webb wrote:By the way, we need someone to reformat Mark's "dummy drawings" or this Okie is going to get carpal tunnel just navigating this forum. :oops:

You are healed from your carpal tunnel syndrome, my fine Okie friend. Go thou and be happy... :D
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby T. D. Webb » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:30 pm

David Flick wrote:
T. D. Webb wrote:By the way, we need someone to reformat Mark's "dummy drawings" or this Okie is going to get carpal tunnel just navigating this forum. :oops:

You are healed from your carpal tunnel syndrome, my fine Okie friend. Go thou and be happy... :D

What would really be ironic is that if you reformatted the thread with the "flick" of your wrist, David! :wink:

Thank you very much. . . :D

In His Grace and Peace,
T. D. Webb

T. D. Webb

Postby William Thornton » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:00 am

T. D. Webb wrote:
William Thornton wrote:I missed that vote, TD so that I could watch the last 30 minutes of the copa mundial, Brasil, Ronaldinho, Cafu, Kaka....

Run that by one more time, William. . .and remember, English is my second language, though I have no other language to fall back on :roll: . . .

By the way, we need someone to reformat Mark's "dummy drawings" or this Okie is going to get carpal tunnel just navigating this forum :oops: .

In His Grace and Peace,

World Cup, Tom. Soccer. Not the favorite Okie sport.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:57 am

William Thornton wrote:World Cup, Tom. Soccer. Not the favorite Okie sport.
What do they say, something along the lines of "World Cup soccer is the sport that most Americans ignore to take their minds off ignoring the hockey championships...?

Haruo
from the land of the unlimited hydros
Haruo (呂須•春男) = ᎭᎷᎣ = Leland Bryant Ross
Repeal the language taxLearn and use Esperanto
Fremont Baptist ChurchMy hymnblog
Haruo
Site Admin

Postby T. D. Webb » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:22 am

"Gotcha". . .and you are "kerrect". . .for this Okie, watching a soccer game is akin to watching a tree grow. . . :wink:

In His Grace and Peace,
T. D. Webb

T. D. Webb

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:06 am

Ed: I am not a soccer fan, don't really understand the game. But I can tell you that from April into October their are as many families with kids from 6 to 16 involved in soccer on Sunday as there are those who are in church.
Ed Pettibone

Postby David Flick » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:51 pm

T. D. Webb wrote:

"Gotcha". . .and you are "kerrect". . .for this Okie, watching a soccer game is akin to watching a tree grow. . . :wink:

On this point, Tom, we are in 100% agreement. Give me "Bedlam" (in American football, basketball, baseball and wrestling) and I'm a happy man... :D
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby T. D. Webb » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:09 pm

David Flick wrote:On this point, Tom, we are in 100% agreement. Give me "Bedlam" (in American football, basketball, baseball and wrestling) and I'm a happy man... :D

AMEN AND AMEN, DAVID :!: :!: :!:

In His Grace and Peace,
T. D. Webb

T. D. Webb

Return to SBC News and Trends