BLife SBC Greensboro attendees

Discuss current news and trends taking place in the Southern Baptist Convention.

Moderator: William Thornton

BLife SBC Greensboro attendees

Postby William Thornton » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:13 am

This will be my first in a few years (been taking time to do something more profitable like mission trips). So far as I am aware only Billy and Rob Marus from here will be attending.

If any of the rest of you plan to go, I'd love to arrange at least a hallway hello. Let me know.

My offer to cast all ballots for you ex-SBCers is still open. :wink:
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:29 am

Well, for the first time since 1990, I have messenger credentials, but got drafted at the last minute to go to youth camp (as an adult chaperone). So I won't get to go to Greensboro and I will have to pass up the opportunity to be drafted into service as SBC president......

:wink:

William, I'll send you my credentials if you promise to vote for Frank Page. :wink:
Sandy
Sandy

Postby William Thornton » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:35 am

Sandy wrote:Well, for the first time since 1990, I have messenger credentials, but got drafted at the last minute to go to youth camp (as an adult chaperone). So I won't get to go to Greensboro and I will have to pass up the opportunity to be drafted into service as SBC president......

William, I'll send you my credentials if you promise to vote for Frank Page. :wink:

I do indeed plan to vote for Frank Page and need no incentive to do so.

Sorry about that youth camp...thought you were way too old for that stuff.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:10 am

William Thornton wrote:
Sandy wrote:Well, for the first time since 1990, I have messenger credentials, but got drafted at the last minute to go to youth camp (as an adult chaperone). So I won't get to go to Greensboro and I will have to pass up the opportunity to be drafted into service as SBC president......

I do indeed plan to vote for Frank Page and need no incentive to do so.

Sorry about that youth camp...thought you were way too old for that stuff.

So did I. However, there is a line on my job description which says, "Perform other duties as assigned.

Postby Sandy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:12 am

Above post is mine. What's the deal with the "Guest" label?
Sandy
Sandy

Postby Bruce Gourley » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:13 am

Sandy wrote:Above post is mine. What's the deal with the "Guest" label?

Sorry, I forgot to set the forum to allow only posts by registered users ... this has now been resolved.
Bruce Gourley
Site Admin

Return to SBC News and Trends