[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Questions about Maas-Rowe Carillon songs

Questions about Maas-Rowe Carillon songs

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

Questions about Maas-Rowe Carillon songs

Postby channing28105 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:47 pm

What do the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon Versions of these songs sound like?:

1. Holy Holy Holy
2. Blessed Assurance
3. How Great Thou Art
4. My Country Tis of Thee
5. Fairest Lord Jesus
6. Just a Closer walk with thee
7. Christ the lord is risen today
8. Jesus paid it all

I would love to hear these songs live in person. I have an interest in Sound I would not mind hearing the analog versions of these songs.If you know the answers to these questions please message me.

Channing
channing28105

Re: Questions about Maas-Rowe Carillon songs

Postby Haruo » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Channing, have you tried the ChurchBells software? Here are the hymns they include in the package:

Oh for a thousand tongues / Blessed be the name
Amazing Grace
Angels we have heard on high
Angelus
Blessed be the tie that binds
Christ the Lord is risen today
Just a closer walk with thee
Fairest Lord Jesus
O Come all ye faithful
What a friend we have in Jesus
Hark, the Herald Angels sing
Holy Holy Holy
Sweet Hour of Prayer
Joy to the world
Just as I am
I love to tell the story
God rest ye merry, Gentlemen
The first Noel
Onward Christian soldiers
Jesus paid it all
Silent Night
This is my story (this is my song) [this is probably Blessed Assurance]

As you can see, most of the hymns you listed are on their list.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to ABC Life and Ministry Forum