[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - New this Biennial! Become a Corporate Sponsor!

New this Biennial! Become a Corporate Sponsor!

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

New this Biennial! Become a Corporate Sponsor!

Postby Haruo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 am

Plans are underway for the 2009 ABC Biennial in Pasadena, sponsored by ABCLA and ABCOSH... I hope we will all give prayerful consideration to the possiblity of becoming a Corporate Sponsor. (TIC)

I doubt I'll be able to attend, but I wish I could.

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Re: New this Biennial! Become a Corporate Sponsor!

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 am

Ed: We have made the last three but the distance for this one seems at this point to make it cost prohibitive.
Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:38 pm

I'll see what I can do, but as I'm a member of the board of Esperanto-USA I have to prioritize the Esperanto convention (Memorial Day weekend in St. Louis) higher and it's looking pretty iffy right now itself. I also would dearly love to go to the UK in Bialystok—it's the 150th anniversary of Zamenhof's birth— but barring a major inheritance or the gift of a winning lotto ticket that's out of the question. And at some point I'd like to visit my sister in the mountains of Mexico before she retires. Etc etc. But hey, corporate sponsorship might be easier to swing than a plane ticket. ;-)

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Mrs Haruo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:22 am

Step out in faith and start by getting a passport!!!!! :)
Don't despair if your job and your rewards are few, remember that the mighty oak was once a nut like you!
Mrs Haruo

Postby Haruo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:25 am

But honey, now that Obama's president we don't need a passport to go to Pasadena any more!

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to ABC Life and Ministry Forum