[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - An Invitation

An Invitation

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

An Invitation

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:59 am

Ed: This has been mentioned but is offered here as a friendly reminder with a bit more detail.

http://www.baptisthistory.us/docs/OpenHouse2FEB.pdf
Ed Pettibone

Re: An Invitation

Postby Haruo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:05 am

Yeah, I'm sorry I'll miss that part.

Haruo
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Ed: Tim And Haruo I am sorry that neither of you where far sighted enough to make plans for this. :wink: Our tickets arrived by mail yesterday. Fact is we did not know
tickets wold be required. Initially it was an open invitation for all ABCers in attendance but it seems the response (upward of 400) was greater than anticipated so they have issued tickets to those of us who replied early on.

I also received my volunteer assignment yesterday. I will be one of a hundred or so greeters either on Thursday or Friday afternoon. We get to tell people where to go. :censored:
In truth we are supposed to get a special briefing on how to find things in the World Congress Center and the nearby areas, along with a note book that is supposed to have all the answers. If I am :? I will try my best to refer you to some one with an answer. :lol:
Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Substitute "lucky" for "far-sighted" and I'll buy it. My inability to attend has nothing to do with a lack of far-sightedness. But if I had enough wealth to be able to afford to give up my job to attend, I'd be there.

Haruo

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:02 am

Ed Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:24 am

Haruo
Site Admin