[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - New Executive Minister

New Executive Minister

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

New Executive Minister

Postby David Flick » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:49 pm

The ABC Central Region has a new Executive Minister. He is . John is (or was) the Area Minister of the Western Area in the ABCCR. He is my Area Minister. I have the highest regard for him. I believe he is an excellent choice for the position.
. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Re: New Executive Minister

Postby Tim Dahl » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:49 pm

There never seems to be any drama over in the ABC forums.

What is your secret?

Holy Underwear? ;)

Tim Dahl

P.s. I may have missed the drama, but it really does seem like y'all get along better than us other'uns.
Tim L. Dahl
Using my full name since the warning of Banishment... ;)
Tim Dahl

Postby jerryl » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:49 pm

Fewer of us, and we probably do not reflect the diversity of ABC folks. There have been a few right of center ABCers who've posted here, who after a bit decided BL.com was not their cup of tea. Unfortunate but true. I'd say that those of us who post here go from dadgum center of the ABC spectrum to pretty far gosh-darn left of center (I'd count myself as close to off the chart left ABCer.)

pastormikejordan, I'd say is my example of a completely center-of-the-tent ABCer.

jerryl
jerryl

Postby jerryl » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:06 pm

jerryl

Postby Ed Pettibone » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby ehart » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:21 am

If you need to claim an ABC conservative and can't find any others, you can count me. I'm about as conservative as they come ABC-wise. I grew up in the Kansas Baptist Bible Fellowship and they would consider me liberal at times (I don't hold to KJV only) but as far as being ABC and in general politics, I'm definitely conservative.

I don't post much and meter what I read but I stick around simply to hear what the moderates and liberals are thinking and saying from their own....uh....keyboards.
ehart

Postby David Flick » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:39 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:14 am

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby pastormikejordan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:00 pm

Michael Jordan
Exton, PA
pastormikejordan.blogspot.com
pastormikejordan

Postby jerryl » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:44 pm

jerryl

Postby pastormikejordan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Jerryl--no offense taken! It was just a surprise to me. Now that you say it, I guess at biennials I'm just as often feeling like others are to the left of me as to the right of me. So I suppose you're pretty close to right.

Good to see some discussion on this ABC board again...

MJ
Michael Jordan
Exton, PA
pastormikejordan.blogspot.com
pastormikejordan

Postby Mark » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:34 am

Mark

Return to ABC Life and Ministry Forum