[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Hobbies

Hobbies

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

Hobbies

Postby Trudy Pettibone » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:04 am

Trudy: Looking at some of Bruce's photos made me wonder if I could share some photos of some of the cards I have made. I make personalized greeting cards for all the members of the congregations I serve for birthdays and anniversaries, and I send get well cards to the members of the congregations plus anyone else I hear of that could use a word of cheer. I journal all the cards, and take pictures of them.

Bruce or David, can you tell me how I can share pictures that I have on a CD? David, as I am writing, Ed said I could e-mail the pics to you and you might find a way of getting them on. So look for them. It won't be many, I am just going to choose some of my favorites.
Trudy Pettibone

Postby Haruo » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:16 pm

Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby David Flick » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:53 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Re: Hobbies

Postby David Flick » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:56 pm

. . . .