Trudy's latest book

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

Trudy's latest book

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Back on Jan 3rd I wrote
"On Monday of next week we will go out for our 24th wedding anniversary. And to celebrate the publication of Trudy's third book, The COMMAND and the PROMISE. an advanced copy arrived yesterday.

I read it last evening. It is a Devotional Study of the 119th Psalm. I only found one major error, on the back cover where there is a description of the book the first line says "Psalm 119 is the longest Book in the Bible" ... of course it should be 'Psalm 119 is the longest Psalm in the Bible". Trudy quickly E-mailed the publisher and asked that they correct that line. The Publisher is Conquest Publishing which is the same one that published her first book, TOGETHER: a collection daily devotions for Families with Children. They have been good to work with."

Today we received her 25 complimentary copies with the correction on the back cover And with the publishers new name

The full reference is The COMMAND and the PROMISE Reflections on Psalm 119 by Trudy Usner Pettibone, Published by Dove Christian Publishing, Bladensburg, MD. copyright 2014 Paperback $13.95 E- Pub 2.95
Ed Pettibone

Return to ABC Life and Ministry Forum