[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Pastoral Search

Pastoral Search

Discuss life and ministry in the American Baptist Churches, USA

Moderator: Haruo

Pastoral Search

Postby Haruo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Fremont Baptist's Pastor, Rev. Dr. Judy Gay, is retiring the end of this month. The church council will meet this evening to select a committee to search for a new pastor. I am attending this evening's meeting, and will make myself available to serve should the council want to recommend me (the decision is up to a church business meeting called for this Sunday after morning worship). I don't feel a need to be on the committee, but I'm cerainly willing and, I think, able. I also don't know if we will have to seek out and engage an interim, or if not, who does that part. I don't know how many they want, or if there are any special areas of experience or expertise they'll be seeking. I'll report (to the extent I'm not under a gag order) on proceedings and progress.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to ABC Life and Ministry Forum