People who never attend church overwhelmingly for Kerry

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

People who never attend church overwhelmingly for Kerry

Postby William Thornton » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:55 pm

Is anyone shocked? The figure is two-thirds...reported by the AJC.

Kerry is certainly running strong...first the Godless Americans are in his camp...now the never-attenders...it's gonna be tight in November.

Hey Fox...your pal Billy Sunday Birt? Used to be one of our neighbors here in my town...neighbor to some of my members.
William Thornton
Site Admin

Re: People who never attend church overwhelmingly for Kerry

Postby Norm » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:52 pm

William wrote:Is anyone shocked? The figure is two-thirds...reported by the AJC.

Kerry is certainly running strong...first the Godless Americans are in his camp...now the never-attenders...it's gonna be tight in November.

Hey Fox...your pal Billy Sunday Birt? Used to be one of our neighbors here in my town...neighbor to some of my members.

Tell us, William, will Bush seek to nullify some people that vote for him? Do Godless Americans have a place in the United States, or just those who have a belief in God? Is the President to be the leader of we, the people, or just the leader for a subset of the we?
Norm

Postby Keith » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:28 pm

William wrote:

Norm:
Tell us, William, will Bush seek to nullify some people that vote for him? Do Godless Americans have a place in the United States, or just those who have a belief in God? Is the President to be the leader of we, the people, or just the leader for a subset of the we?

Keith--- Norm, cut William some slack. He is poking a bit of fun at something. Try to disengage from the data and the literature and smile a bit.
It is only in Christ that the glory of God can be seen and loved.
Keith

Postby Norm » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:59 pm

Keith wrote:William wrote:

Norm:

Keith--- Norm, cut William some slack. He is poking a bit of fun at something. Try to disengage from the data and the literature and smile a bit.

How do you know that I am not smiling? Were my questions inappropriate?
Norm

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum