[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Medical news re: Adrian Rogers

Medical news re: Adrian Rogers

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Postby David Flick » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:01 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:18 pm

Two ofthe best exchanges in this thread in my opinion:

1. D.F "Richard Pat, William is right. You desperately need to enroll in a remedial English class. Your grammar is at about the 7th grade level. Your theology is little better. I'd judge that your theology is equal to that of a high school sophomore…

R.P "Thank you Mr Flick for you kind words. Yourso nice. You would not tear down a fellow Christian , now would you?? Dude, I have passed sevaral College level English courses. Your teasing is what seems very Jr high like!!!!!!!!"

2. R.P To D. Flick "Thank you Mr Flick for you kind words. Yourso nice. You would not tear down a fellow Christian , now would you?? Dude, I have passed sevaral College level English courses. Your teasing is what seems very Jr high like!!!!!!!!"

wm: "Then demand your money back ,sir. You clearly got ripped off by grade inflation. [semi-tic]"

Flick to R.P "What can I say? Your probably the smartest fundy in Georgia... "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my commentary;

Ed: Divid I gues I missed some thing how do we know R.P is in Georgia?.

And to Richard Pat, I would ask what makes you think David and all are teasing? I have been reading them for a long time. I would say they are being pretty serious on this. I can attest that it is not just because you are a far right conservative or a fundamentalist. Shoot I am a Moderate married to a female Pastor and they have all gotten on me about Spelling, grammar and punctuation, and typing despite the fact that I have told them of some physical problems that exacerbate the my writing flaws. You may want to slow down a bit ass you write.

Also we prefer to get along wit out uesing titles in evey day discussion but if you insist, David Flick is Rev. Flick, Dr. Flick or even more proper the Revrend Dr. David Flick, rather than Mr. He will however, answer to any of the above.

BTW, I would guess that you mean you are taking courses through NOBTS rather than "thru Nobts". Is that correct?

And by the way just what does "taking courses through NOBTS" mean? Are they correspondence courses or are you taking classes at an extension center . If you are taking classes on the N.O.. campus I would be curious as to your description of the damage to the physical plant by the hurricanes.
Ed Pettibone

Postby David Flick » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:09 pm

. . . .
David Flick
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:37 pm

Ed Pettibone

Postby John » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:13 pm

John

Postby David Flick » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:35 pm

. . . .
David Flick