[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Eric's Kerry Bumper Sticker

Eric's Kerry Bumper Sticker

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Eric's Kerry Bumper Sticker

Postby Sandy » Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:40 pm

Doesn't seem to be uncommon. I've lost two in recent weeks. Along with the addition of the bumper sticker, I've noticed an increase in rudeness from some drivers on the daily commute to work, as in visible gestures, with the middle finger extended. There have also been a pretty good number of thumbs up.

Bush must not be spending any money to provide his Texas supporters with bumper stickers or yard signs. Aside from a handful of the oval shaped "W '04" stickers that he mailed out to all of his supporters, I've only seen a handful of the "Bush-Cheney" stickers that he used in 2000. I had one that looked exactly like it, except it said "Bush Cheated" and it got a lot of second looks until someone trashed it in a mall parking lot. On the other side, I'm pleased to see a pretty good number of Kerry-Edwards stickers on my thirty minute commute each day, along with the very attractive Texans for John Kerry, which is the one I have on my car at the present time. It's pretty strange to drive through my neighborhood and see dozens of Kerry-Edwards yard signs. Either Bush-Cheney signs are hard to come by, or no one is voting for them in my neighborhood. I've only seen two, and one Tom Delay sign. My first Kerry yard sign was trashed, but the second one I put up has stayed in place. My neighbors across the street, next door, and catercornered from me all have one now, perhaps that's why. (And three out of the four of us were Bush supporters in 2000) (No, it wasn't me)
Sandy

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum