[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Pontifex

Pontifex

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Pontifex

Postby Haruo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:18 am

Yesterday, digging through a bag containing mostly several-years-old Woman Within catalogs, I ran across a nearly dead copy of the first issue (of a total of two) of "Pontifex: Works of Faith and Art", a literary journal of sorts that I edited for Fremont Baptist Church shortly after my baptism there in 1991. Not knowing if any other copies have survived, and this one being about ready to go to its Maker, I thought I'd better . I may or may not have a copy of the second issue (scheduled for the end of 1991; actually appeared in 1992) someplace.

Glad I found this, particularly since I like to quote the Roger Williams piece (beginning on p. 10) and haven't had one at hand to quote from for years now.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum