Boykin Faith and voting ralleys a perversion In NC

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Boykin Faith and voting ralleys a perversion In NC

Postby Stephen Fox » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Boykin had a ralley recently sources say near Pinehurst. North Carolina could be a pivotal state in this Trump era and the next Presidential election. It appears Boykin is spreading the same manure as Eric Metaxas, a recent lecturer at Samford University.

I think the church in question , the presentation church is networked to FBC Aberdeen and Pinehurst if FBC Pinehurst site is an indicator.

Here is a post I just made on Boykin's facebook wall

General Boykin, An Uncle recently attended one of your presentations near Pinehurst. I may blog soon about your misunderstanding of the Gospel and straying from the authentic Baptist view of separation of Church and State. In the meantime, as a matter of integrity please read carefully Jefferson's thoughts on the nation's founding on page 201 in Jill Lepore's new history of America, These Truths. Its as close as your nearest Barnes and Noble so you have no excuses. Also play particular attention to the chapter Battle Lines and how the likes of you and Phyliss Schlafly and the fundamentalist takeover of the Southern Baptist Convention have perverted the cause of Christ in the Public Square.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum