[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - CBS deconstructs True Love Waits, explores PTSD

CBS deconstructs True Love Waits, explores PTSD

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

CBS deconstructs True Love Waits, explores PTSD

Postby Stephen Fox » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO73dKkJS1g

I don't know interesting video. Also see the Religion Dispatches piece that says this was one of the top Five anti Trump evangelical moments of 18

I remember in Gaffney in 8th grade EJ Daniels came to town and had a youth tent the second week of the two week revival. Before the Sermon Stop Lights on the Road To Hell, the 13 year old boys were told Masturbation for all practical purposes was not a stop light. Sometimes I run my bicycle on through a Red lIGHT and it a liberating experience. LOL

I don't know I'd almost rather work through a little guilt over masturbation in teen years than have a baby at 16. The child would be almost 50 now.

There is a middle ground somewhere

I found it for a while in 78 for a few months with the help, the assistance of the Rolling Stones Emotional Rescue, but it was fleeting. Now I'm immersed in the Council of Torda.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Re: CBS deconstructs True Love Waits, explores PTSD

Postby Haruo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:31 pm

I don't know what you mean by I don't know.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum