[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Thanksgiving Blessings

Thanksgiving Blessings

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Thanksgiving Blessings

Postby Dave Roberts » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:59 am

To each of you in the BL family, I wish a very blessed Thanksgiving. It is indeed "good to give thanks to the Lord."
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Re: Thanksgiving Blessings

Postby Rvaughn » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Thank you, Dave, and the same to you as well.
Rvaughn

Postby Tim Bonney » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:02 pm

And blessings to you as well.
Sandy

Postby KeithE » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:37 am

We are having a progressive dinner staring at 2:00pm at my daughters (appetizer) , then to sister’s (non-Romaine salad), then to my son’s (turkey and all the fixions) and finally our house (dessert). Usually we have the dinner at our place but my wife has been in a “boot” for a broken toe/foot.

Recent Facebook by my daughter, says it all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Joseph Patrick » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:55 am

From Gerry Milligan...Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to all of the BL family.
Joseph Patrick

Postby Jon Estes » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:03 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Postby William Thornton » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:14 am

Nice to have family close enough to do a progressive dinner. Haven't done one of those since the student group did it.

Our family has a covered dish. I take my mother's hand written cornbread dressing recipe and make that as part of my contribution.
My stray thoughts on SBC stuff may be found at my blog,
William Thornton
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:00 pm

I'll add my thanks for our friendships and another year of sharing here. Our Thanksgiving was good, and I wish you all the best of holiday seasons as we prepare for Advent to begin in another week.

Neil
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum