[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Blessings and sadness

Blessings and sadness

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Blessings and sadness

Postby Jon Estes » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:31 am

Blessings and sadness

Today we welcomed four new members and said goodbye to two faithful men. One was introduced as leaving the country at the end of our business meeting. Separate picture.

Shinto, the man with me is going back to Australia to remarry his wife and begin being a father to his10 year old daughter. After he got saved and we began discipline him I discovered he was divorced and had a daughter. I shared with him how to witness to his wife and she got saved. I told him he must go back and lead his home. Therefore, he’s moving this week.

The other young man did our special music today. If my wife got the video, I will share it. Best guitar picker I know... and I learned today he can sing too

The new members are a newly married couple from Tanzania. The other couple is from South Africa but moved here from Europe.

242F6936-2CD2-4E6A-AFDB-DBE47065699B.jpeg

17680CE5-F1E5-4CA9-80C0-70418A913B77.jpeg

We are blessed.
Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Re: Blessings and sadness

Postby Dave Roberts » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:05 am

May those you send be the presence of Christ with others.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum