[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Thoughts for Ministers who have been fired......

Thoughts for Ministers who have been fired......

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Thoughts for Ministers who have been fired......

Postby Sharon » Thu May 19, 2005 10:42 am

I was praying for Bob and his family and I wanted to share some thoughts that came to me with you, which I'm sure you've already thought about.

I can't think of a single person in the bible who was doing God's work that didn't get a lot of grousing from the piously-wrong members of the groups they were working with. Moses saved them from slavery, and they complained all the time, then built an idot. Noah tried to keep them out of the high water and they laughed at him. Christ was called a heretic by many. The early church was divided between the Peter crowd and the Paul crowd.

The good news is - God always took care of the people who were doing His will instead of following the traditions of men.

Somewhere out there, there is a church that is praying for a man that will take the youth to New Mexico.
Sharon

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu May 19, 2005 2:31 pm

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

I know

Postby Sharon » Thu May 19, 2005 3:31 pm

Sharon

Postby Dave Roberts » Fri May 20, 2005 10:50 am

"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

Dave Roberts
Site Admin

My thoughts

Postby fox » Fri May 20, 2005 3:18 pm

INFORMED GADFLY

fox

Re: My thoughts

Postby Dave Roberts » Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am

Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum