[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - check this out

check this out

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

check this out

Postby Jon Estes » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:22 am

David Cassidy's daughter has shared her dad's final words with the world.

"So much time wasted".

I have no idea of the context of his statement but as a Christian, those 4 words need to be dealt with.

I think we all know what Christ left us here to do and I know we all can't do everything but we can at least ask ourselves if we are wasting time anywhere.

Our world is in jeopardy and I am asking myself, what God's plan for me to be involved on a global level that allows me to accomplish the purpose He put me here.

The video link (short video) is disturbing. One of my members (from India) shared it. I love to discuss politics but wonder if the conversation might be best if it were more balanced with the things happening that our message can change.

Living in Dubai for that which I was purposed
Jon Estes

Re: check this out

Postby Rvaughn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:40 am

Good point.
Rvaughn

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum