[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - From Rringgold Ga

From Rringgold Ga

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

From Rringgold Ga

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sun May 22, 2016 7:41 am

Ringgold, Featured connections are John (they say we called him Johnny) Pierce editor of Baptist today and Roy Medley immediate past Executive Secretary of ABC/USA were raised here. Trudy had been in Atlanta all week for a festival of Preaching after a couple days exploring N. Georgia, I picked her up Friday and we dropped down to Ludowici, for a granddaughter's high school graduation. came back this far yesterday to pick up our motor home. Still have to have the hitch for pulling our toad instatlled.
Going to attend FBC this Morning. this area has Baptist churches all over the place. will play tourist this aftennoon and hope to have the hitch installed tomorrow, before heading north. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the coach drives. prayers requested
Ed Pettibone

Re: From Rringgold Ga

Postby Dave Roberts » Sun May 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Hope you have a great trip.
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Enjoy the trip! I was in Sawanee, TN this last week on a retreat. It was enjoyable to be in the mountains. I also got to see my parents in the St. Louis area on the way out and back as I chose to drive.
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Mon May 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby KeithE » Mon May 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Informed by Data.
Driven by the SPIRIT and JESUS’s Example.
Promoting the Kingdom of GOD on Earth.
KeithE
Site Admin

Postby Tim Bonney » Mon May 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Alice McDermott

Postby Stephen Fox » Tue May 24, 2016 3:47 pm

I try to crash the summer Sewanee writers conference for at least one lecture when I can. Saw James Wood there. I think former Furman chaplain Vic Greene's daughter has an administrative role at Sewanee.

lulalake.org and the Cormac McCarthy aura for anyone who wants to take in the full Ringold Experience. JPierce has my back on that assertion.
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum