[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - I Am The Spirit of God

I Am The Spirit of God

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Re: I Am The Spirit of God

Postby Jack Parsons » Sat May 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Jack Parsons

Postby Haruo » Sat May 21, 2016 10:48 pm

Trolls are very minor deities if deities they be at all.
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Haruo » Sat May 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Jack Parsons » Sat May 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Jack Parsons

Postby Tim Bonney » Sat May 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Jack Parsons » Sat May 21, 2016 11:00 pm

Jack Parsons

Postby Jack Parsons » Sat May 21, 2016 11:04 pm

Jack Parsons

Postby Haruo » Sat May 21, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm usually merciful. And I can think of worse things that could be done to you than the annihilation of deactivation.

What say ye, brethren (including sistren if Cathy or Mrs Haruo is around)? I am more than half inclined to see what sort of vengeance my Lord and Savior shall inflict on me if I deactivate the account of the Spirit posting as Jack.[*]

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Jack Parsons » Sat May 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Jack Parsons

Postby Tim Bonney » Sat May 21, 2016 11:13 pm

Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Postby Jack Parsons » Sat May 21, 2016 11:14 pm

Jack Parsons

Postby Haruo » Sat May 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Jack, I harbor no animosity towards you. I hope you find a more enjoyable pastime to substitute for your banter here. If it would be of use to you I'd second Timothy's suggestion that you seek counseling to help you distinguish between your self and the Spirit of God. Blessed Be, as the Wiccans are wont to wish.

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Neil Heath » Sun May 22, 2016 6:54 pm

As a moderator, I fail to see how "Jack" is a positive addition to the membership of these forums.

He is not building up the body of Christ here, or seeking to share with us and learn from us. Instead, he is deliberately baiting us and being an irritant, while hiding behind an alias, not willing to own up to his work.

He would not be missed.
Neil Heath
Neil Heath
Site Admin

Postby Ed Pettibone » Sat May 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Ed Pettibone

Re: Ralf Thomas

Postby Haruo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:12 pm

I'm wondering if Ralf Thomas, who recently sent me two emails containing curses, the first directed against me, the second against my wife, and signing himself off as "the Lord's Anointed", is the name God gave the guy who in this thread calls himself Jack Parsons. Not sure he is the same, but you can bet the first person I thought of when I saw the first email was Jack Parsons. Or whatever God calls him.

Haruo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum