[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
BaptistLife.Com Forums. • View topic - Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day

Open discussion on general Baptist-related topics of interest to Baptists around the world.

Moderator: Dave Roberts

Thanksgiving Day

Postby Dave Roberts » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 am

May all on BL enjoy a blessed Thanksgiving. "Give thanks to the Lord."
"God will never be less than He is and does not need to be more" (John Koessler)

My blog: http://emporiadave.wordpress.com/
Dave Roberts
Site Admin

Re: Thanksgiving Day

Postby Stephen Fox » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:02 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you Dave, a Credit to the Baptist Cause
"I'm the only sane {person} in here." Doyle Hargraves, Slingblade
"Midget, Broom; Helluva campaign". Political consultant, "Oh, Brother..."

http://www.foxofbama.blogspot.com or google asfoxseesit
Stephen Fox

Postby ET » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 am

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my other "internet buddies" here at BL.com!

:thumb:
I'm Ed Thompson, and I approve this message.
ET

Postby Haruo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:33 am

Happy Day of the USA Turkey, the bird that I was taught Ben Franklin thought should have the position of honor currently held by the bald eagle so scathingly deprecated by Buffy Ste.-Marie in . I will be working from 10 to 2:30, but at least thanks to my labor union I will get a whole lot of extra money for my efforts. I hope I'm the only regular here who has to forgo a family dinner to be of exceptional service to a bunch of agitated procrastinators. ;-)
Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross

Haruo
Site Admin

Postby Sandy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! I recall the song, "Over the River and Through the Woods" which, as a child growing up in Arizona, didn't make much sense to me going to Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's in a sleigh. Today, here, however, that would have been possible.
Sandy

Postby Tim Bonney » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:11 pm

A belated Happy Thanksgiving. My wife and I spent Thanksgiving with our daughter at Iowa State and a group of her friends. It was a lot of fun being the old couple with a group of colllege students. :)
Tim Bonney

First UMC of Indianola, Iowa - http://indfumc.org
Tim Bonney
Site Admin

Return to Baptist Faith & Practice Forum